The 3 easy steps to use your Nubax Trio traction device are as followed:
Step 1 – Kneel down in between the shoulder pads. Pull the device towards your body until you are leaning firmly against the waist belt.
Step 2 – Lift the handles towards you with one in each of your hands, leaning into the device until your chest is pressed against the chest pad.
Step 3 – When your shoulders are comfortably fit between the pads and you are holding firmly onto the handles, you can carefully lean forward into the full stretch position. With time you will find a position that will give you the right amount of traction. You may find that adjusting the position of your knees or adjusting your waist belt may help finding the most appropriate position for your body.
Adjusting the Nubax® Trio to suit your body size
The shoulder pads can be set in 4 different positions, allowing for almost all body types. The setting chosen needs to fit firmly but not be uncomfortable.
Adjusting the waist belt allows you to find the position that is most appropriate for your personal size. This can be done by increasing or decreasing the length of the belt using the different locking keys. A longer waist belt will be more suitable for those who are a bit shorter, and a shorter waist belt will be more suitable for someone who is taller.
Some points to note:
- The most benefit from the Nubax can be gained through frequent use. It is our recommendation that you use your device for 2-3 minutes a couple of times per day. It is important to note that this is just a guideline and the device can be used as much or as little as you feel is appropriate for you.
- It is important to be in a relaxed and comfortable position while using the device allowing your body weight do most of the work.
- Ensuring that you continue to breath in and out while using the device will help your muscles relax allowing for a more effective stretch.
- If you feel some discomfort during your initial use don’t feel alarmed. However if you experience any pain both during use or after using the device please stop immediately and contact us.
- If you need to remove yourself from the device at any stage of traction you are able to do so by putting one of your hands onto the ground, supporting your body weight. Once you have done this you are then able to move your knees forward one by one until you regain your center of gravity.